It’s time for some egg-cellent surprises. Let’s open these eggs and see
which Top Wing friends are inside. The first egg is red. Who could be in there? Top Wing is on their way! Let’s cock-a-doodle-do this! Woohoo! Looks like this one likes
to drive really fast. – Yeah!
– Is that who I think it is? – Yes, it’s Rod!
– Ca-caw! Get ready to jump! [brakes screeching] That’s one and done
’cause I’ve done that one! – Yay!
– Woohoo! Hm… this next egg is orange. Is that a clue? Roger that! Let’s zoom! Now it’s flying! And it’s fast. I bet I know who it is. – Hi Swift.
– Slick! I got this! Yeehaw! Swift’s the name,
speed’s the game. Let’s open the green egg next. Which Top Wing cadet is in there? Ca-caw! Cool! It’s speeding through the water. Who could that be? – Come out!
– Ca-caw! Hey, it’s Brody! What’s that? Whoa, turbo-powered surfboard? Primo! Ca-caw! – Oooh!
– Ca-caw! Wow! Ha, Brody!
Now that’s how it’s done. Ready for another one? Who is hiding in this yellow egg? How about a clue? So cool! Wee! Wow, is that a belly slide? I think I know who
slips and slides like that. Let’s check it out. [giggling] It’s Penny! Ahoy there, Penny! I came by to say hi. And maybe pick up a few more
of your cool kelpy treats. [laughing] The last egg is purple. Who could it be? [laughing] This one has wings and fangs. I don’t think this is a cadet. – Who’s in there?
– Batty McBat. Yeah! Batty McBat. You better stay out of trouble. Now you see me, now you don’t. Huh? [snickering] Batty? Batty, where are you? – Boo! Over here.
– Phew. Let’s earn our wings! [cheering] Egg-strodinary work! I think we earned our wings.
See you again soon! You can find more Top Wing
weekday mornings on Nickelodeon, and everywhere you find Nick Jr.