Let’s explore Top Wing from A to Z. What are you standing around waiting for? Let’s go, Team Top Wing! [cheering] – A is for Acceleration.
– Yes! There’s nothing in the sky I can’t catch. [screaming] You’re catching up.
Pull out of the dive now! – Wow, that’s acceleration!
– Yes! B is for Banana. [screaming] Huh? Where did this pile of
banana peels come from? [laughing] Oh, no! C is for Cock-a-doodle-do! Let’s cock-a-doodle-do it! Cock-a-doodle-do! – D is for…
– Time to dash and splash! Dash n’ splash. That’s the way us water birds do it. With a dash of splash! E is for Extremo-primo. F is for Frozen Swirly. Looks like we’re not the only ones
who want a frozen swirly today. Yeah, and we’re just managing to keep up. Thanks to Oscar’s helping hand. Ah-ha! No worries, Rhonda.
I can lend six hands, and still keep the beat. G is for Go! – Go turbo!
– Go turbo! Go turbo! H is for Hop. Whoa! As in Brody hop. [cheering] Feel that vroom! I cock-a-doodle-did! Uh, but can we try to keep it dry? I is for Ice Bath, brr! Ah, nothing like a nice relaxing ice bath. And an ice cold krill swirly. Ah, just chillin’ and krillin’. J is for… You’re gonna train just like
a Top Wing cadet. Junior cadet. Wally, jump! Turn! Pull up! End Team Top Wing simulation. – Uh…
– That… was… awesome! K is for Kelp Icer. Let’s celebrate with a kelp icer,
refreshing and delicious! L is for Lemon Shack. Meet you guys at the Lemon Shack. – M is for…
– I know what that means. More, more, more! N is for Navigate. OK, left now! O is for Oscar the Octopus. P is for Puffin. Puffins love a little
cannon ball into the water. Now, if you’ll excuse me… Ca-caw! Q is for Quick. [screaming] Wow, that jet is fast! R is for Rooster. I’m a rooster, not a chicken! But Rod, you can’t fly! And you really don’t like
to get your feathers wet. Oh, yeah. I forgot that part! – S is for Snore.
– Snore-doodle-do. – Snore-doodle-doodle, that is.
– Snore-doodle-do. – T is for…
– Turtley awesome! Turtley awesome! Turtley awesome! U is for Upside Down. Wanna see what Big Swirl Island
looks like upside down? This is so cool! You can see everything from up here. V is for Virtual Reality. Ready and… Start virtual reality simulation. This is the coolest ever! Whoa, this Road Wing is awesome! W is for Whirlpool. Brody! Rocco, give me your hand! X is for X Marks the Spot. And there! X marks the spot! Slick! Y is for… – Yeehaw!
– Yeehaw! And Z is for Zigzag. Left. Keep right. Now go left. Yeehaw! Nice work, cadets! You’ve discovered Top Wing from A to Z. [cheering] Nice work, cadets. You can find more Top Wing
weekday mornings on Nickelodeon, and everywhere you find Nick Jr.